We are excited to announce that the opening day of the 2022/23 season will be this Saturday, November 19th!
This year’s pre-Thanksgiving operations mark the earliest opening date in 5 years. It also is the 10th time in 11 seasons we’ve been able to open by the Thanksgiving holiday weekend or earlier. The 2022/23 season will kick off with a limited opening Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm each day. Chair 1, The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), Chair 4, and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation with limited terrain open off of each lift.
For more details on opening weekend, please see the details below and check the Snow Report Page each day prior to your visit.
Opening Weekend Details
- Chair 1, The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), Chair 4, and the Pika Peak rope tow are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. Additional chairs and terrain will open as conditions permit.
- Early Season Prices for Chair 1, The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), Chair 4, and the Pika Peak rope tow: Day tickets are $89 for ages 25-69, $79 for ages 18-24, $69 for ages 13-17, $ 59 for ages 8-12, $5 for ages 7 & under and $30 for ages 70+ for tickets purchased in advance and online to reflect the limited opening of chairlifts and terrain. There will be an additional $20 charge for tickets purchased at the Ticket Window on the day of.
- Powder Alliance and Other Mountain Reciprocal Programs visits will be accepted on opening weekend (Sat-Sun) so long as the guest’s home resort is also open for the season.
- The Chair 5 Pub, KaWham Cafe, and Midway Lodge will be open each day with early-season menus.
- The Rental and Retail shops will be OPEN from 8am-4:30pm with online reservations for Rentals available.
- The Ski School will be open from 8am to 4:30 pm with lessons available.