Mission Ridge is one of Washington's largest Ski Areas at 2,000 acres but we do have limited parking capacity. On weekdays, we usually have plenty of parking available. On weekends and holidays during the winter, however, our parking lots often reach capacity early in the day and we occasionally park guests at off-site parking lots until space in our lots begins to open up again. New snowfall often exacerbates this congestion. To avoid getting stuck in traffic on weekends and holidays, we recommend the following tips:
1. Arrive Early – If you want to ski and ride in the morning or all day, aim to arrive at Mission Ridge by 8:00 AM. If you can't be here by 8:00 AM, consider coming after 11:00 AM instead. This is especially important if you have lessons or programs booked. Give yourself ample time to arrive by 8:00 AM so you or your children can make it to their lessons or programs on time.
2. Avoid Mid-Morning – On weekends and holidays, traffic is often heavy between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM. Stay out of the congestion by arriving by 8 or coming after 11.
2. Carpool – Many visitors arrive in cars of two or fewer passengers, which causes our lots to fill up very quickly. Please help by carpooling with three or more occupants per vehicle. On weekends and holidays, we offer up-front parking for high-occupancy vehicles on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are coming from Wenatchee, please meet up with other skiers and riders in one of Wenatchee's many FREE weekend parking spots, drop a vehicle, and come to Mission Ridge with three or more occupants per vehicle.
3. Ride the SkiLINK Public Bus – We are blessed to have regular bus service between Wenatchee and Mission Ridge. In fact, SkiLINK's bus drops you off right at the base area. View the complete SkiLINK schedule here.
4. Come for Half a Day – Because of Mission Ridge's close proximity to Wenatchee, we're a great option for an hour or two of skiing and riding in the morning or afternoon.Mountain Updates