This is a partial list. Be safety conscious. Officially endorsed by the National Ski Areas Association:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill and merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- Move out and away from the lift unloading area prior to gathering or strapping into your snowboard binding.
- All on-mountain ski/snowboard equipment must meet the following standards: metal edge, p-tex base, ski brakes, retention strap or leash.
- Abusive language, rude or criminal conduct, obscene clothing or appearance and activities that endanger yourself and others will not be tolerated at Mission Ridge.
Failure to comply with this responsibility code may result in the loss of skiing/snowboarding and service privileges.