- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Winter sports involve risk of serious injury or death. Your knowledge, decisions and actions contribute to your safety and that of others. If you need help understanding the Code, please ask any ski area employee.
In addition to Your Responsibility Code, we ask that all guests:
- Move out and away from the lift unloading area prior to gathering or strapping into your snowboard binding.
- All on-mountain ski/snowboard equipment must meet the following standards: metal edge, p-tex base, ski brakes, retention strap or leash.
- Abusive language, rude or criminal conduct, obscene clothing or appearance and activities that endanger yourself and others will not be tolerated at Mission Ridge.
Failure to comply with this Responsibility Code may result in the loss of skiing/snowboarding and service privileges.