Seven Points to Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Protect yourself, protect others. With common sense and the seven points of Your Responsibility Code, you can have a safer day on the slopes.
In addition to Your Responsibility Code, we ask that all guests:
- Move out and away from the lift unloading area prior to gathering or strapping into your snowboard binding.
- All on-mountain ski/snowboard equipment must meet the following standards: metal edge, p-tex base, ski brakes, retention strap or leash.
- Abusive language, rude or criminal conduct, obscene clothing or appearance and activities that endanger yourself and others will not be tolerated at Mission Ridge.
Failure to comply with this Responsibility Code may result in the loss of skiing/snowboarding and service privileges.