Mission Ridge accepts reservations for RV/Overnight Parking spaces for any night prior to an operating day. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online.
- 15 RV spots are available by reservation or on a first come basis for $35/night. Only 15 RV spots are available. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online and fee paid in advance.
- There is no overflow parking area for RVs and RV’s are NOT allowed to park in areas other than the designated RV area. The designated RV area is not exclusive to RV use and may be used for general parking as space allows on a first come basis.
- Snow removal and maintenance may need to occur during your stay depending on snow conditions. You may be asked to temporarily move your vehicle(s) to allow for snow plowing.
- Truck campers can park overnight in our lower lot in the area designated “Truck/Tow Vehicle Overnight Parking” for $20/night.
- No saving of spots is allowed. All unreserved RV spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If all spots are taken, then RV owners will find options possibly available at Confluence State Park and Blu-Shastin RV Park.
- All RVs must be self-contained. No electrical hook-ups are available.
- Each space is allowed one RV and one additional vehicle. Tow vehicle must be parked on the bank below the Parking Building.
- RVs are allowed to park overnight ONLY in the designated RV area and ONLY during nights when Mission Ridge is open for operations to the public on the following day.
- All vehicles including RVs must be attended overnight and not take up more than 5ft on either side of the vehicle.
- All vehicles including RVs are NOT allowed to be left on-site during periods when the area is closed.
- Maximum stay of 7 consecutive nights and maximum stay of 14 nights over a 30-day period per RV and/or overnight vehicle.
- Cancellations can be made by emailing [email protected] or calling 509-663-6543. Cancellations must be made by 4PM the day before your arrival date to receive a refund.
- The Mission Ridge slopes are closed by the Ski Patrol at 4PM for grooming and other maintenance. Skiing or riding after hours, before opening or during avalanche control, is prohibited. Uphill users must follow our uphill use policy.
- All alcohol must be kept inside your RV. Washington State Law dictates that without a proper license, alcohol is prohibited in any public place (RCW 66.04.010-23 & RCW 66.44.100).
- All pets must be on a leash, in a kennel or inside the RV at all times.
- Owners may not allow their pet to negatively impact other guests.
- Pets may not be on any area of the ski hill or in any buildings.
- Owners are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their pets.
- Tubes and sledding devices of any kind may not be used on any property under the control of the ski area.
RV Lot/Overnight Parking Lot Expectations & Etiquette
- Quiet time is 11PM to 8AM. Only quiet generators during quiet time please.
- All RV’s will park at a backed-in 30-degree angle to snow bank in designated area (see photo).
- Be respectful and courteous to your neighbors, area visitors and ski area personnel. No profanity or unruly behavior.
- Please take pride in your campsite and keep it free of trash. All trash generated during your stay must be picked up and taken with you when you leave.
- Campfires are allowed in designated raised fire pits and haul out debris.
Violation of these rules or not complying with an authorized ski area personnel will result in loss of overnight privileges.
Please follow all other posted parking rules and signs.
Please check during the season for updates to this policy. Please call (509) 663-6543 or email [email protected] for additional information.
To make your RV or Overnight Parking reservations, please click the link below.
*RV/Overnight Reservations Are Currently Only Available For Dates Up to 2/28