Need ski or snowboard equipment for the rest of this season? You need a Spring Rental Pass!
|Rental Pass*||All Ages|
*Equipment must be turned in at the end of each day. Rental Pass equipment is not take home. Price does not include 8.3% wsst
What is a Spring Rental Pass?
- Access to rental gear from March 13th through the end of the season for just $109 plus tax.
How does it work?
- Purchase online and swing into the rental shop any day we are open to pick up your gear.
What do I do with the equipment at the end of the day?
- No need to bother with packing dripping wet gear into your vehicle. With the Spring Rental Pass, you just drop the gear off at the shop at the end of every day.
Is the Spring Rental Pass only for skis?
- The Rental Pass can be used for skiing or snowboarding, or you can even switch between the two once per day.
How To Purchase
- The Spring Rental Pass is available for purchase online or in person on the mountain at the Rental Shop. The Rental Shop is located on the ground floor of the Hampton Lodge (the main lodge in the Base Area).