Join us Thursday, April 12th for the final Mission Ridge Community Conversation in our new 3-part series. This series is intended to foster a stronger sense of community in our valley and provide a constructive forum for talking about important issues.
Jessi Mendoza, host of The Jessi Mendoza Show podcast and Small Business Loan Officer at Numerica Credit Union, will be facilitating the conversation, which will focus on fostering emerging young leaders in our valley.
- What does the next generation of leadership look like in our valley?
- What advice would you give employers about cultivating young leaders?
- Do you have any advice for the current community leaders about the direction we are heading?
- What do you need in order to take the leadership reins?
- What most concerns you or challenges you regarding living in the Greater Wenatchee Valley?
This event is open to the public. It will be an informal discussion aimed at teasing-out lessons that we can learn about how to make our valley a better place to live.
- 5:00pm- Social with drinks and appetizers available.
- 5:45-6:30pm Community Conversation facilitated by Jessi Mendoza
- 6:30-7:00pm- Q & A session