Mission Ridge's most popular event is back for its 21st season! Participants use their creativity to design, build and launch their dummies off a massive jump. Prizes will be given in multiple categories: Longest Launch, Most Creative, Most Likely to Survive, Judge's Choice, and Best Carnage. The spectator area and beer garden will open at 3:30 pm by the jump, and the first Dummy will launch at about 4:30 pm. The jumping of the Dummies usually lasts about an hour and the beer garden will close at 5:30 pm.
There are a couple of new and exciting changes for this year's Dummy Downhill! First off, we will be open for Night Skiing on Saturday the 25th as well. That means you can enjoy all the fun and then go out for a couple of night laps followed by live music from Buzz Brump in the lodge. The second big change is that the jump will be moved to the Bypass under Chair 1 this year with Dummies landing in the Base Area in front of the MRST podium. Spectators will be able to watch from the lodge, the deck, and right near the jump as well.
- Must have human or animal characteristics.
- Must be at least 36" tall.
- Must be on a snowboard or skis - no sleds.
- Must weigh no more than 75 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed.
- Teams are responsible for the clean up of all their dummy parts.
Longest Launch For Each Category, Most Creative, Most Likely to Survive, Judge’s Choice, Best Carnage.
All participants pay $15 per Dummy.
- Each entry receives a 2023 Dummy Downhill t-shirt.
- Additional shirts can be purchased for $20.
Registration for Dummy Downhill 2023 must be made online through the link below.