Due to COVID-19 concerns we have cancelled this event and all other scheduled events for this season.
Mission Ridge's most popular event back for its 20th season! Participants use their creativity to design, build and launch their dummies off a massive jump. Prizes will be given in multiple categories such as Longest Launch, Most Creative, Most Likely to Survive, Judge’s Choice, and Best Carnage. The spectator area and beer garden will open at 3:30 PM by the jump and the event is scheduled for 4:30 PM till 7 PM.
- Must have human or animal characteristics.
- Must be at least 36" tall.
- Must be on a snowboard or skis - no sleds.
- Must weigh no more than 75 lbs.
- No motorization or explosives allowed.
- Teams are responsible for the clean up of all their dummy parts.
- Entry Fee (Helps cover the costs of your Dummy Downhill t-shirt and event setup)
- Youth Category - $15
- Primetime - $15
- Adult Category - $25
- Corporate Category - $25
- Employee Category - $25
- Alumni Category - $25 (entering a dummy that has previously won in the Adult or Youth Category)
- Each entry will receive 1 t-shirt, additional shirts are available for purchase for $20 each.
Longest Launch For Each Category, Most Creative, Most Likely to Survive, Judge’s Choice, Best Carnage.
Please check-in and pay for your entry at the Ski School when you arrive at the mountain on March 21st. Your entry must be checked-in by 3:30 PM.