We are excited to announce that the opening day of the 2023/24 season will be Saturday, November 25th!
The Thanksgiving weekend opening will mark the 11th time in 12 years that the resort has been able to open by this target. Mission Ridge is likely to be the first ski area open in Washington and Oregon this season, an accomplishment made possible by the resort’s top-to-bottom snowmaking system and world-class snowmaking crew. We will kick off the season with a limited opening on Chair 1 and The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), scheduled for operation from 9 am to 4 pm on the 25th and 26th. Open runs will be Sunspot and Tumwater, accessed via the Wenatchee Express chair, and Mimi, accessed off of Chair 1.
We couldn’t be more excited to get things rolling for the 2023/24 winter season. We’re looking forward to building off of the great season we had last year while staying focused on providing a quality experience for all of our guests. The opportunity to ski and snowboard on Thanksgiving weekend isn’t something to be taken for granted here in the Northwest, and we are thrilled to be able to provide that opportunity for our community once again.
Even though conditions and temperatures have been less than ideal in November, our teams pulled together, as they always do, to make it happen and get the resort open by Thanksgiving weekend. We are extremely proud of our snowmaking capabilities and team here at Mission Ridge. They really set us apart in the Northwest. That being said, it takes a tremendous effort from all of our crews across the mountain to prepare for the winter season. We are excited to open and welcome our community back up to The Ridge.
For more details on opening weekend, please see the details below and check the SNOW REPORT PAGE each day prior to your visit.
Opening Weekend Details
- Chair 1 and the Wenatchee Express (Chair 2) are scheduled for operation from 9am-4pm. Additional chairs and terrain will open as conditions permit.
- Early Season Prices for Chair 1, The Wenatchee Express (Chair 2), Chair 4, and the Pika Peak rope tow: Day tickets are $79 for ages 25-69, $69 for ages 18-24, $59 for ages 13-17, $ 49 for ages 8-12, $9 for ages 7 & under and $19 for ages 70+ for tickets purchased in advance and online to reflect the limited opening of chairlifts and terrain.
- Powder Alliance and Other Mountain Reciprocal Programs visits will not be accepted on opening weekend.
- The Chair 5 Pub and KaWham Cafe will be open each day with early-season menus.
- The Season Pas/Ticketing Office as well as the Rental and Retail shops, will be OPEN from 8am-4:30pm with online reservations for Rentals available.
- The Ski School will be open from 8am to 4:30 pm with lessons available
Please visit the SNOW REPORT page for the latest info on operations each day this season.