Have you always wanted a chairlift carrier (chair) in your backyard? This just might be your chance! Carriers from the old Liberator Express lift go on sale July 7th with 20 being auctioned off in a three-day auction 7/7-7/9. Check out the details below to get set up and bring a piece of Mission Ridge home.
Please set up an account to bid online in advance of the sale
To set up your account please follow these steps:
- Go to www.buyc2chair.com
- In the upper right corner click on Register
- Fill out all of the information needed
- Check your email and verify your email address
- You are set to bid on July 7th!
If you decide to bid on a carrier during the auction,
- You can choose to place either a fixed dollar amount bid or a maximum bid amount.
- If you are the lead bidder, you cannot change your bid.
- The top twenty bidders during the July 7th-9th auction will win their very own Liberator Express carrier
- Upon winning the bid, we will email you payment options (Paypal or Credit Card) and information about picking up your carrier.
We will start by selling 20 carriers in this auction from July 7th-9th. Future carrier auctions will take place in the following weeks. We have approximately 80 carriers that we will be selling in total.
Purchased carriers must be picked up by the purchaser from the Mission Ridge parking lot. Carriers cannot be shipped to winning bidders.
Specific carrier numbers cannot be purchased or requested upon pick up.
For questions about the sale of Liberator Express carriers, please email [email protected].